Donor Advised Fund Advisors
Donor Portal for Fund Advisors
As a Donor Advised Fund advisor, you have access to an online portal where you can view details about your donor advised fund and submit grant recommendations. The information below information will help walk you through the process of setting up your portal and the available features. Contact Pam Amundsen via email (email@example.com) or leave a message on her voicemail at the office (231) 935-4066 with questions or for assistance
Creating Your Account
We will send you a login name and a link to access the portal via email. Select the link and you will be prompted to create your own password. Once your password is created, go to the Login page, enter your credentials and log in.
Navigating the Portal
Once you have logged in, you can select the tabs at the top of the page to review the different areas available.
- Home shows the Fund’s Current Balance, plus the Spendable balance (if applicable); all fund advisors; and recent contributions and recent grant awards.
- Donation History shows all contributions to the fund.
- Grant History shows the history of grants made from the fund, including a list of grant detail and a grantee summary.
- Submit Grant Recommendation allows you to submit a grant recommendation electronically through the portal. You can select recommended grantees based on previous grantees from the fund, other Community Foundation funds, through a “search” feature that is linked to Guidestar, which will search eligible grantee organizations, or by manually entering the information. Once the Grantee information has been added, you can complete the request by clicking the “submit” button at the bottom of the page.
- Fund Reports will show available fund statements.
- Donate takes you to the online donation platform, where you can make a new contribution to your donor advised fund, or any other Community Foundation Fund.
Remember to Logout to close your Donor Portal. You will be automatically logged out each night even if you do not logout.
Locked Out of your Donor Portal?
If you are locked out of your account, click Forgot Password on the login page. Enter your username and click the Reset Password button. If an account with the provided username is found, instructions to reset your password will be sent to the email address for that account. If you’re still having trouble, please contact Pam Amundsen via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).