DEI Fund Video Application
Applicants have the option of addressing our application questions in a short video (up to 5 minutes) instead of a written application. Please note, you'll still be required to log into our grants portal and complete a simple application with basic organizational information and a link to your video. Please be sure to address the following in your video:
- How does your organization strive to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion within your programs, staff, board, and/or volunteers?
- How are the demographics of your targeted constituents or community reflected in the composition of your staff, board, and/or volunteers?
- Describe how your request aligns with the Community Foundation's commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in our community.
- Provide a brief summary of your request including who will benefit, the role of collaboration and partners specific to the request (if applicable), and any other information that will be helpful to reviewers.
- Please indicate the amount you are requesting from the DEI Fund (up to $2,500 will be considered).
- If applicable, what is the total budget for what you are proposing?
- If applicable, what additional sources of funding are available for what you are proposing? Please note income sources including other grants (pending or received), any matching funds available, and how far along you are in your fundraising.
To apply, please submit your video application here. Once you've logged in and are ready to apply, be sure to select "DEI Fund- Video Application".