Fall Field of Interest Grants
Our Fall Field of Interest grants cycle includes opportunities from a variety of endowments that we steward. Check out our grants guide for more information about each endowment.
- Nonprofit, governmental and Tribal entities across Antrim, Benzie, Grand Traverse, Kalkaska and Leelanau Counties are eligible to apply
Deadline to Apply
- The deadline to apply is October 3 by 11:45pm
Application Notes and Tips
- Please note that we implemented a new online grants portal in July 2021 so this may be your first time logging into the new system and you'll need to create a new account.
- Once you've logged on, please complete our eligibility quiz. The eligibility quiz is a short series of questions related to our Fall Field of Interest grant round. Once you have completed the quiz, the system will show you grant opportunities that you may qualify for. Each opportunity has a specific focus and criteria for you to review to determine which opportunities are the best fit for you. Once you determine which opportunities you would like to apply for, you will need to complete an application for each opportunity. There is an option to copy and paste your answers from one application to another.
- When working on your application, you have the ability to save your work. If you need to leave the grant application for any reason (i.e. you are walking away from your computer, you take a break to check e-mail, you take a phone call, you click a link that opens a new window, etc.), SAVE YOUR WORK first so that your progress is not lost.
- You will be asked to describe how your project aligns with our vision statement which is: "We envision healthy, resilient, thriving communities, supported by a culture of generosity."
- You will be asked how your project might influence one or more of the key objectives identified by the Community Development Coalition of Northwest MI (the Coalition). To read more about the Coalition's priorities, visit the website here.