TC Track Club Endowment Grant Application
The Traverse City Track Club Endowment supports projects and programs that align with the Track Club's mission: The Traverse City Track Club promotes and encourages health, fitness, fellowship, community service, family recreation and competition via running and walking. We welcome all ages and abilities. Learn more about the TC Track Club Endowment.
Grants from the TC Track Club are funded through both the TC Track Club Endowment, which we steward, as well as direct charitable gifts to the TC Track Club.
Photo credit: TART Trails, one of our previous Traverse City Track Club grant partners
- 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations, organizations with a 501(c)3 fiscal sponsor, education institutions, governmental entities, and Tribal organizations across Antrim, Benzie, Grand Traverse, Kalkaska, and Leelanau Counties as well as the Grand Traverse Band of Ottawa and Chippewa Indians, a federally recognized Tribe.
- Applicants applying under a fiscal sponsor must provide a signed fiscal sponsorship agreement.
- Individuals are not eligible to apply.
- Projects or programs must be running/walking-related and align with the Traverse City Track Club mission: The Traverse City Track Club promotes and encourages health, fitness, fellowship, community service, family recreation and competition via running and walking. We welcome all ages and abilities.
- Sponsorships of running/walking events are not eligible.
- Operating expenses are not eligilble.
- No part of a grant may be used for, or applied to, work completed prior to an award.
To apply, please submit your online application.Grant applications for 2023 are now closed.
The Community Foundation values data and how it informs both our ongoing impact and future grants. Post-grant reports will be sent to grant partners and are intended to provide feedback on our process and effectiveness as grantmakers.
Questions? Contact Torey Caviston, Youth & Community Impact Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 231-935-4066.