TC Track Club Endowment Grant Application
The Traverse City Track Club Endowment supports grants for programs and activities that align with its mission to promote, support, and encourage running and walking as a means to promote health, enhanced fitness, family recreation and competition for all individuals. The TC Track Club Endowment is both a Spring and Fall Grant Cycle Opportunity. The grants are available to qualified non-profits in Antirm, Benzie, Grand Traverse, Kalkaska and Leelanau Counties. Learn more about the TC Track Club Endowment.
Please read all directions before beginning your online application.
Guidelines for Eligible Grant Requests
Grant applicants are asked to consider providing volunteers for future running related activities sponsored by the TC Track Club; applicants who can volunteer and/or provide volunteers will be given additional consideration.
Examples of Eligible Activities:
- Cross Country Programs
- Track Programs
- Summer Running Camp Activities
- Running/ Walking Programs
- Charitable Giving Related to Running
- Online Application
- Proposals from schools should come from the Athletic Director.
- All/ any letters of support should be sent as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline date. PDF format is preferred.
Deadline to Apply
- SPRING GRANT CYCLE: The 2019 deadline to apply is March 15 (Online application is posted in mid-January)
- FALL GRANT CYCLE: The 2019 deadline to apply is October 1 (Online application is posted in mid-August)
Receipt of your application will be confirmed and you will be contacted if further details or explanation is needed. Your application will be reviewed after the deadline and the TCTC Charitable Gifts Committee will determine if funding is recommended.
Online Grant Application Instructions
Review our Tips for Completing Your Online Application page