University Center Scholarship Endowment
The University Center Scholarship Endowment supports annual scholarship awards for the Marvin and Luella Rorick Scholarship and the Richard and Clarine Olson Scholarship, which are available for students enrolled at the NMC University Center who are pursuing a degree in the human services field, including social work, nursing, family life, etc.
Deadline to Apply: June 15th
- Officially admitted to a bachelor's degree program at the NMC University Center and be enrolled for a minimum of six credit hours per semester.
- Must be a resident of Antrim, Benzie, Grand Traverse, Kalkaska or Leelanu county.
- Must have a University Center grade point of 3.0 or higher.
- Must demonstrate financial need.
- Pursuing a degree in a human services field, including nursing, social work, family life, etc.
- Returning and/or working students are encouraged to apply.
- One letter of recommendation is required; this should be emailed to (PDFs preferred): email@example.com prior to the June 15 deadline.