Apply for a Scholarship
The 2020 deadline for the majority of our scholarships has closed. We are currently accepting applications for the following opportunities:
Home Builders' Association of the GT Area Scholarship
- Available to residents from Antrim, Benzie, Grand Traverse, Kalkaska or Leelanau Counties who are pursuing continuing education related to the home building industry.
- Deadline to Apply: April 15, 2020
- APPLY NOW!
USS Indianapolis/ Gwinn "Angel" Scholarship
- Available to descendants (includes stepchildren) of USS Indianapolis CA-35 crew members involved in the tragedy– its survivors, lost at sea (LAS), rescue and recovery crew, and those who have merited honorary survivor status by the Survivors Organization.
- Deadline to Apply: April 30, 2020
- APPLY NOW!
Scholarship Timeline, Guides and Tips
- For more information about application deadlines, notification of awards and scholarship distribution, check out our Scholarship Process Timeline.
- For more information about the individual scholarships we offer, check out our About our Scholarships page
- Want some tips? Check out our Five Easy Tips for a Stronger Scholarship Application!
For more information on any of our scholarships, including criteria, application details and deadlines, contact Gina Thornbury or Brittany Morton at 231-935-4066 or firstname.lastname@example.org.